The Osprey Waypoint 70 Men’s Travel Pack is designed specifically for comfort and performance when carried by women. As with all Osprey packs, the design features well thought packing compartments that are easy to access, protect your belongings and have allocated spots for essentials such as liquids and valuables. The Wayfarer harness adjusts to your specific torso size, and the women’s hip belt insures supreme comfort for long carrying. There is a removable day pack, compression straps, bed roll straps and loads of features making this a superior travel pack.
- Adjustable harness and gender specific hip belt for superior fit and comfort
- Removable day pack
- Wide U-shaped panel access to the main compartment
- 16-23kg load range
- Bed Roll Straps
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity: 70L (includes day pack which has a 20L capacity)
- Weight: 2.46 kgs
- Handle: Foam padded top and side grab handles
- Material: Main Section is 330D nylon dobby, Accents and base are 420HD nylon pack cloth
- Locks: The main compartment is lockable – lock to be purchased separately
- The zip-off, foam padded gender specific adjustable harness and fixed hip belt are directly connected to a LightWire™ peripheral frame that supports the weight that backpacking and traveling for extended periods of time necessitates.
- A large, six-inch torso adjustment range assures perfect fit.
- Easy fit sizing guide on the harness so you can slide the harness either up or down using the window as a fit guide to locate your proper torso size
- The tuck away, gender specific foam padded hip belt on your Wayfarer pack utilises Osprey’s exclusive modified straight ErgoPull™ closure to easily adjust the hip belt to suit.
- There is a zipped panel cover for the harness so you can secure the straps away when checking the bag in to protect from damage. The cover rolls away into the special cavity to keep it out of the way.
- Packing Structure:
- A lockable zippered front panel provides wide U-shaped access to the main compartment. Internal organisation consists of dual compression straps to hold clothes securely and two internal mesh zippered pockets and one internal fabric zippered pocket.
- A zippered top accessory pocket is ideal for easy access to liquids and other frequently needed items
- A hidden zippered security pocket on the Wayfarer’s exposed back panel keeps contents safe and organized
- Removable Day Pack:
- 48 x 31 x 22cm, 0.75 kg, 20L
- Attaches to the main pack via buckles and a zip
- Has a foam padded harness with adjustable sternum strap and rescue whistle buckle
- Main compartment is lockable and has a laptop and tablet sleeve plus organisational pockets
- This zippered sleeve with touch-sensitive film is hidden behind a padded flap on the detachable daypack. Simply open the flap for quick access to the tablet or e-reader without removing it from the pack. The padded flap zips back up for protected and hidden storage of the tablet.
- Zipped top stash pocket that protects valuables such as your phone or glasses from scratching
- Top and front grab handles
- The day pack can also be worn on your front and attaches to the main pack so you can wear it comfortably and securely along with the main pack and access the gear in your day pack without unloading
- When the day pack is removed, the clip-on straps become a straight jacket compression straps allowing you to adjust the size accordingly
- Stowaway sleeping bad straps, these loop straps on the bottom of the pack are designed to carry a sleeping roll pad or sleeping bag, they stowaway when not in use.
OSPREY WAYFARER 70 TRAVEL PACK
4 in stock